Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kid Cudi Cries Over Fan’s Untimely Death Two Weeks After Near Death Experience

kudiben

 

Your Black Gossip reports:

Ben Breedlove, a young man who posted a YouTube video detailing his near-death experience, died from a heart condition on Christmas Day. In the video, he holds up flash cards describing step by step exactly how he feels during the experience (proud of himself and his life) and who is with him (Hip-Hop artist, Kid Cudi).

Ben wrote that Cudi put his hand on his shoulder and said, “Go, now” while his favorite Cudi song, “Mr. Rager,” played in the background with the lyrics “When will the fantasy end/ when will the heaven begin” ringing in his ears.

When news of the stirring video reached Kid Cudi, born Scott Mescudi,he sent an open message to Ben’s family on his blog saying that he would be forever touched by Ben’s life:

“…I broke down, Iam to tears because I hate how life is so unfair. This has really touched my heart in a way I cant describe… I hope he gets a chance to sit and talk with my Dad. We love you Ben. Forever. Thank you for loving me. To Ben’s family, you raised a real hero, he’s definately mine. You have my love.”

Scott Mescudi

 

Rest in peace, Ben.

 

Watch Ben’s video below:

No comments: