Friday, November 18, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Says Her Fiancee Is The Reason Why She Is Alive



Your Black World reports

A slim and sexy Jennifer Hudson is set to appear on the cover of Ebony Magazine this month.  The issue will be on news stands on November 29.  Of course, Hudson is there to promote a product and when a product is being promoted, the celebrity always tells you something new that no one has heard before.


That's how they get the publicity they're seeking, like the man who admits for the first time that he was abused and it just happens to be right before the release of his next movie.

In this episode, J-hud admits that her fiancee, David Otunga is the reason that she is alive today.   Hudson said that on the day they were killed, she was on her way out to visit him, and that's why she wasn't murdered along with her mother and nephew in the tragedy that rocked the world.

“I flew out to see him; that’s why I’m still here. I’ve never said that before and I can’t believe I just said that now," she said. 



Hudson also addressed a controversy about her being a size zero, which seemed to anger the entire world. 
“I am going to finally address that size zero thing that Joy [Behar] said on The View. Hell, I wasn’t even on the show. I never said I was a size zero. I got crucified by I don’t know how many people who cussed me out because they said I’m putting out the wrong message and telling people to be a size zero. I got called every name under the sun and was told, ‘You should be ashamed of yourself for talking about being that size.’ Well, honey, when I do say I’m that size, then give me that speech. I never said that.”


No comments: