Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ludacris CLOSING “Straits” Restaurant, Shifts FOCUS To New “Chicken N Beer” Spot

Ludacris is grinding non stop. If  he isn’t in the studio he’s in a business meeting and this time it’s all about food. According to Theybf, “Ludacris has announced that he’s closing his Straits restaurant in Atlanta to focus on his new project, Chicken N Beer. Ludacris is closing his 4-yr old Atlanta hotspot Straits to focus on a new venture, Chicken N Beer.

Chicken N Beer will be located at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Concourse D, and its name was inspired by Luda’s 2003 album of the same name.  He tweeted about his new chicken joint last week, but just recently revealed that he’s closing his current restaurant.”

Of the new project, Luda said,

“As I continue to learn and evolve as a businessman, I am extremely excited to put my restaurateur footprint into a new venture inside the busiest international airport in the United States, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Straits was a great segue into the industry and with Chicken N Beer I can create my own concept. I look forward to expanding my creativity and driving to a much higher plane.”

No comments: