Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jim Jones & Chrissy Discuss Their Upcoming Wedding Plans On Hot’97

As you know Chrissy put a ring on Jim, then Jim put a ring on her!  Now-the next question is “When is the wedding date?” Hot 97′s Angie Martinez recently interviewed the two. They discussed upcoming nuptials and how the show has affected their lives.

Excerpt below:

Have you set a date for the wedding?
Chrissy: Not yet.

Jimmy, the streets are watching. You can’t propose then do one of those 4-year engagements.
Jimmy: Oh, man…is this what we’re gonna go through? We’re going to figure it out. Let’s do one thing at a time.

Have you started planning the wedding yet?
Chrissy: Absolutely not; this is still just settling in…the whole engagement thing.

Chrissy you seem like you’re kind of nervous
Chrissy: Yeah, I am. I’m scared of the wedding. A lot of planning and a lot of stuff I have to get together.

Are you going to have a big wedding?
Jimmy: I’m old school; we got to go to my grandmother church and do it there then after that we can get crazy.
Chrissy: Me, I could’ve done a destination wedding. A few family members and a few friends.
Jimmy: My grandmother wouldn’t have allowed that.

Is this wedding going to be on television?
Chrissy: I hadn’t planned for it but let’s see.
Jimmy: Hey, if VH1 or somebody listening….

How do you not allow the craziest of show to get in the way of your real life?
Jimmy: It does get into real life; that’s the hardest thing to deal with on the show. Sometimes it spills over and it’s not an easy thing but above all we’re brothers [reference to Juelz Santana].

Are you helping or making it worst?
Chrissy: I’ve been helping but at first it was kind of ugly. It’s much better now. I’m glad Juelz isn’t angry with me.

Was Julez Santana mad at you?
Chrissy: I don’t know, he didn’t say he was. He had to feel a way about something.

Source

No comments: