Friday, December 9, 2011

Rapper B.G. Says He's Guilty Of Felony & Gun Charges





The rapper BG out of New Orleans was big in the late 1990s.  He rapped with the group Hot Boys, which included artists like Lil Wayne and Juvenile.  Since that time, BG's life has been one that sent him to prison, as he pleaded guilty this week to gun charges that could give him 40 years in prison.

The artist, whose real name is Christopher Dorsey, found himself being shipped to prison this week when he pleaded guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm and witness tampering.  Prosecutors are alleging that Dorsey has close ties to significant criminal figures in the city.


Dorsey raps about his lifelong commitment to a "no snitching" policy: 
 "no snitch" motto. In "I Ain't Tellin", he raps: "I won't snitch, never tell, if the law comes and get me, I'm gonna sit my ass in jail."
Well, it looks like he'll be getting his wish of sitting in jail.  See you in a few decades. 

No comments: