Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mother Of Six Missing After Shift At Strip Club


Family and friends have not seen or heard from Kalisha Madden since she went to work Sunday night at the Vegas Strip Club on Michigan Avenue.
The 27-year-old mother of six works as an exotic dancer using the stage name "Mocha."
"I just want to find my daughter. I just want her to know that we love her, and I'm not going to stop looking until I find her," said Pamela Johnson.
Kalisha's mother learned her daughter left the club after completing her shift early Monday morning, but she was not alone.
"Getting in either a black truck or a black car with three males, one they say was on crutches. I'm not sure because I wasn't there, but that is the last time that she has been seen," Johnson explained.
Kalisha's six children spent the night with her mother and she took them to school, but Kalisha always picks them up.


read more

No comments: