Friday, November 25, 2011

Matt Barnes Says Gloria Govan From Basketball Wives Has Been Creeping With His Friend Rapper "The Game"


Matt had this to say:
"In May, Gloria and I decided to separate and in the best interest of her career, I foolishly agreed to portray that we were still together for the upcoming season of her show on VH1.
"As recently as August we decided to revisit a joint statement of our separation, but Gloria asked to delay making our separation public for the interest of her show. It is ironic now how Gloria is trying to manipulate the professional relationship between Eva Longoria and myself as the sole reason for our separation, when she knows we split up in May.
"The reason I broke my silence and released the separation statement a month ago, was due to her on going affair with a former friend of mine. Again, I wish her nothing but the best and I will continue to keep our children as my first priority."
Many people are pointing to that friend being The Game, who is willing to tell every and anyone who will listen that he banged his way with Gloria in the bedroom.
Groupie website Baller Alert reports one of their sources saying "I ran into The Game at the strip club. We were in VIP so obviously I wanted to ask him about Gloria. He was clearly drunk so I just asked 'Is it true you fucked Gloria from Basketball Wives?'... He just laughed and then nodded. Yep, so the rumor is TRUE!!!"


read more

No comments: