Tuesday, November 22, 2011

33 Year Old Mom & Boyfriend Charged With Attempted Murder Of 8 Year Old Daughter

A Trenton mom and her boyfriend have been charged with the attempted murder of the woman's 8-year-old daughter.

The Mercer County Prosecutor's Office said in a news release on Monday that a 10 count indictment charged Plesi Nichols, 33, of South Logan Avenue, and Anthony Roberson, 28, of Meade Street, with one count each of first-degree attempted murder along with kidnapping, aggravated assault and other charges.

"She spoke to me and said to me 'Can you please take me away from her?'" Ofc. Bruce Armitage of the Mercer County Sheriff's Department told Action News back in May. "I asked her why she wanted to be removed from the home. She said 'Because my mother beats on me and she doesn't feed me."
The girl weighed just 40 pounds, police said.
Both Nichols and Roberson are accused of tying the girl up with string and boot laces, beating and starving the girl.

read more

No comments: