Thursday, October 27, 2011

Virginia House Of Delegates Candidate, Linda Wall Admits Lesbian Affair With Minor

I've never tried to hide that I was in homosexuality,



Linda Wall, a conservative independent Virginia candidate for the House of Delegates, admitted on Wednesday that she had an affair with a female student as a junior high gym teacher in the early 1970s, but said she has changed.
"I've never tried to hide that I was in homosexuality," she said in an interview with the AP. "If anybody Googles me, they would find that out there," she said. "Forty years ago I was a different person. I was a heavy pot smoker with ... impaired judgment and made some bad choices," she added. The student was a minor at the time, meaning Wall could still be prosecuted if she comes forward.
In a 2006 deposition as part of a defamation lawsuit former Republican candidate Paul Jost filed against her and state Sen. Thomas K. Norment Jr., Wall confirmed that she had sexual relations with a minor. She said resigned her position after the superintendent of the unspecified Prince George County, Va. school confronted her about the allegation.

read more

No comments: