Friday, October 28, 2011

Let Us Pray: Woman Kept Crack Pipe in Bible

AMEN

Yes lawud.....keeping a crack pipe in your bible might make you feel the holy spirit that much more.  Tonya Levette Sutton, a 42-year old woman who probably needs to see her pastor, was arrested for narcotics possession and found to keep her crack pipe in her bible.  Authorities stopped her for walking down the street with an open bottle of Colt .45 Malt Liquor and that's when it all unfolded.

The woman was taken to the police station and searched.  That's where cops found her bible and the crack pipe on the inside of it.  She is now resting comfortably in the St. Lucie County Jail; no word as to whether or not she has been allowed to enjoy the "good word" while incarcerated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she was keeping the pipe in the bible, praying that she could get off the drugs. The woman has to know that using crack is illegal. I myself will pray for her.

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray that, that be the case.. I just want to think positive in this situation. I know she was walking down the street w/ an open bottle... And I still want ot believe that she was trying to get some help.... I will be praying for her and anyone that she may have connections w/ (children, parents, grand-children),that maybe effected by this... Lord, help them all.