Friday, January 28, 2011

HOW DO YOU HAVE A MAN & YOU SCARED TO ASK HIM FOR MONEY???

_MG_2880

Thank God it’s Friday! This morning I’m listening to the Isley brothers.  This that good music!!! (In my Kanye West voice)

Last night I was talking to a friend, and she began to tell me about her financial instability. I listened to her thoroughly, and she went on & on. Now let me tell you, I don’t have any friends with a “Trust Fund” that I know of. I understand the financial struggle of black people, or all of America.

As she explained her financial burdens, I asked her, “Did you ask your man for any money”? She said, “No”. Then she said, “I don’t feel comfortable asking him for any money”.

The truth of the matter is, a man shouldn’t feel comfortable watching you struggle!!!

I’m not talking about making sure you in Gucci, and gold. I’m talking about lights, gas, and rent; the required necessities to live.

A real man that loves his woman does not want her to ask her friends for money, nor does he want to see her struggle. A real man knows how to provide, but ladies you cannot be afraid to ask your man for things that you need. I’m very sure when he is horny he has NO PROBLEM letting you know.

My grandma says, “Even a fool know what to do with that ass”. If you with a man, that can’t help you financially in your time of need, but he can put rims on his car, stay in the latest fashion, and travels. 

Now you work and go to school, but he can’t help you the “few” times you need help. I’m sorry to inform you “YOU AIN’T GOT NO MAN”.

I’m not approving gold digging, however if you can’t ask someone for something who you share your thoughts, secrets, and body; then you are obviously with the wrong man.

I can assure you the right man; you won’t even have to ask for anything. He knows when your times are hard. He calls you, and says, “Here is the hair money, nail money, book money, here is a grand on tuition”.

Remember these words; “Love and care are two different things”. You don’t want to be in love with a person who doesn’t CARE about you and your well being.

And like your mother use to say “caring is sharing”!!! (Wink)

Happy Friday

Madam Prezident

 

No comments: