Sunday, July 5, 2009

Steve McNair’s Family and Friends Speak Up on His Death

image

In light of the recent death of former Tennessee Titan Steve McNair, his family and friends are starting to have a great deal to say. McNair was found dead with Sahel Kazemi, a 20 year old woman. Kazemi had been pulled over just 2 days earlier for a DUI while driving a Cadillac Escalade registered to both she and McNair.

Steve McNair’s best friend, Robert Gaddy:

“It was like something you might imagine seeing on TV or in the movies, but never imagine you would see it first-hand, to have that happen to someone you love. I am still shook up,’’ Gaddy said.

“When I walked in I knew it immediately (something was wrong). I didn’t have to touch him. I called 911 and told them they needed to get there. I was holding my breath and hoping it wasn’t true. I didn’t want to touch him but I saw blood on my best friend and I was almost panicking myself. It looked like he was gone and I didn’t want to believe it.’’

Steve McNair’s brother, Fred McNair:

"It's still kind of hard to believe," Fred McNair said. "He was the greatest person in the world. He gave back to the community. He loved kids and he wanted to be a role model to kids."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you call your self a friend that LOVED and LIVED with McNair in the very same condo that neighbors witnessed Mcnair and lover frequently there, AND you know that McNair was not divorcing his wife etc.... Why didn't you do something about it like talk to him or get him help--better to expose it than to have him dead!!!! i did it ----"i rather to be hated for who i am than to be loved for who i am not!"-unknown author