Friday, June 12, 2009

Mel B's Body Secret... And It Ain't Steroids


Mel B decided to give the world her secret to having a great body! Read below via Britain’s Grazia Magazine:

“I’m honestly not body-obsessed - I can’t be with three kids and a husband. My husband likes my muscles, but then he’s seen me every which way over the past eight years - including when I put on 42lbs after my last pregnancy and he always loves my body. In fact, on top of all my exercise, I have sex with him five times a day - maybe that has something to do with it. I have to admit, I’m a nymphomaniac with him. It’s sexercise! ”

And if that wasn't enough info she went on to tell every woman how to have the big O in case 5 times a day isn't in your schedule:

“I read about new research that showed 75 per cent of women don’t have an orgasm during sex! Oh my God! That amazed me, because having a good sex life is absolutely essential in my opinion. My advice to women who are unfulfilled in the bedroom is to invest in a sex toy. I use a little vibrator called a Pocket Rocket - and it does the trick every time"

And just to think guys she wasted her time with a lame like Eddie Murphy... SMH

No comments: