Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I Love Your Girl"...Or Maybe Not

Check Spelling
So The Dream is finally admitting that him and Christina Milian are romantically involved, as if we didn't already know this, and The Dream is not too happy with some of the things being said about his new girl. Read some of the things he had to say below:

Recently, your girlfriend Christina Milian has caught a lot of heat over the pictures she took at the Atlanta Hawks game.
Oh yeah, they hate her. [But] I love it. Cause evidently, we controlling the airwaves right now. People that can’t hate on me are going to hate on her.
It seems much of criticism comes from the blonde dye job.
That sh*t look good to me. She is an artist. She changed her hair color cause she wanted to change it. I aint have sh*t to do with it. Why I look like walking around making someone change their hair color.
Did you feel some sort of way about Johntá Austin, Jermaine Dupri, and Usher were clowning her?
Hmm mmm, of course I did. I called all of them. First person I called was Johntá Austin.
Did you speak to Usher?
He called me and told me he was sorry and or whatever. But she on Radio Killa. She feel a certain way about it, then I’m good on you. We can’t even work. And to clear this up, “Oh, she f*ckin’ for tracks” and this sh*t, I be like these muthaf*ckas must be stupid. It’s a recession ain’t nobody got to f*ck for tracks. We basically giving them away. There’s a clearance!

Oh it's so cute he is sticking up for his boo!!! Obviously Christina realized that her hair looked ridiculous b/c she sure did darken it up, but I guess she thought we wouldn't notice that.

No comments: