Friday, July 24, 2009

Is Beyonce a Fake???

 

I Am...Sasha Fierce

According to the New York Post Beyonce has been lying about some of the tracks she has written, and that she actually paid others to say she wrote them.  Read what the Post is reporting below.

Ms. Jay-Z has been called out by two different R&B ladies for not writing songs she claims are hers. According to Rap-Up magazine, Chrisette Michele revealed that Beyonce's hit single "Ego" was originally meant for her own album "Epiphany" but she decided to hand it over to the Queen B. And here is the shady part: The track is credited to producer Elvis Williams, Beyonce Knowles and Harold Lilly ... not vocal Goddess Chrisette. (Update: Beyonce was not mentioned by Christette as a writer on "Ego" when offered the song, which she turned down but did not write).

Michele says, "It was really scary for me to release my pen because I had written my first album myself. You don't know if they're going to be able to capture your voice the same way that you captured it yourself."

Something about these rumors seem a little sketchy because it is pretty obvious that someone is a Beyonce hater.

Source