Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Music: The-Dream – “Roc”

 

The-Dream is back !!!

“He warmed fans up over the summer with the release of his first-ever mixtape ‘1977,’ but now The-Dream a.k.a. Terius Nash is ready to release his fourth full-length album ‘The Love, IV: Diary of a Mad Man’.

His first offering from the project is called “Roc,” and forget all that venting and stunting he was doing on ‘1977,’ The-Dream is back to his days of “Purple Kisses” and “Rockin’ That Thing” harmonies and sexual synthesizers. And even though he calls himself a roc-a-fella in this song, this cut isn’t about Roc Nation affiliation. It’s all about The-Dream’s desire is simply just to rock your body without the “k.”

When I’m making love to you girl,
Feel like I’m on top of the world
Your body, your body, your body (baby)

There’s so much I wanna say, tryna keep my composure babe
While you holding me out, you’ll always be my lady
I must admit what you doing got me going insane
Poppin’ it, dropping it, all day babe

It’s almost like the guy’s version of Beyonce’s “Dance For You.”-NB

 

2 comments:

alex xander said...

https://mp3tomato.com/ This is probably where I am most for you and anyone can music downloader here.Hope you enjoy it and share it with everyone!

Anonymous said...

Today I am very sad because I broke up with my boyfriend. I want to share to everyone my favorite music download site, Best ringtone. This is the website to download ringtones for iphone, android with many categories for you to choose and especially you can download for free.