Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TAKE DAT TAKE DAT: Diddy's Son Justin Receives FULL Football Scholarship From UCLA

The Rich Stay Rich



Diddy's son, Justin Combs, announced that he has chosen to attend the University of California, Los Angeles, where he will be awarded a full scholarship to play football at the Division I school.
"Today I am truly blessed and thankful to accept my scholarship and give my full commitment to UCLA," said Justin Combs in a statement. "Playing Division I football was a lifelong dream of mine, and through hard work I was able to achieve it."
The 175-pound cornerback chose the Bruins over offers from Wyoming, Virginia and Illinois, among others. Aside from football, Combs is also the head of the African American Society at his high school, Iona Prep in New Rochelle, N.Y.


read more

No comments: