Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rihanna The "Sexiest Woman Alive" For 2011 Says Esquire Magazine





 Esquire named R&B Singer Rihanna the "Sexiest Woman Alive" for 2011. The Bajan beauty is no stranger to adulation. Many have hailed her fashion sense, her music has set records, and her fans line up to see her sold-out shows. Simply put, Rihanna is a bonafide star, and love her or hate her, you can't knock her hustle.
In the latest issue of Esquire she chats about her country's initial lukewarm reception, how she prepares for a show, and being proud of Chris Brown
.
Check out some highlights from the interview

I eat lozenges, steam my voice, do my makeup. I Skype my vocal coach and we sit there at the makeup table and do warm-ups for about a half-hour. Then, Jen, my personal assistant slash bartender, brings me a shot that she dilutes with a little something so it's not so harsh, like orange juice or soda water and lime.
I have to have it [a shot of liquor]. I take it very seriously, so there is a level of anxiety, always. I overthink everything when it comes to my job. The drink calms my nerves. I sip it while I watch the opening act from my dressing room. Sometimes I go out into the audience. I put on a really big hoodie and sneak out there."


read more

No comments: