Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Diddy Apologizes “To Children Of God” For Losing His Cool In Atlanta Nightclub

 

image

Shawn Combs, a.k.a Diddy, Puffy, Puff Daddy or Biggie’s hypeman---depending on which decade we’re talking about---took it to church on his Twitter page after calling a club-goer at Compound nightclub in Atlanta a “n----r” and a “f----t” after the BET Hip-Hop honors award show this past weekend.

“I’m a child of God and I should be better no matter what someone says to me,” he tweeted. “I’m sorry for the ignorant way I represented myself and us. To all my childen of God … I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better.”

Combs became irate at T.I.’s welcome home party, celebrating the Bankhead rapper’s release from prison after an 11-month stay, when he spotted a patron drinking Grey Goose vodka instead of his sponsored brand, Ciroc.

The eternal “Bad Boy” completely lost his composure, leading T.I to grab the mic and check the situation, saying:

"Puff, you got too much money for that muthaf**kin’ s**t n**ga. Let that n**ga drink what the f**k they wanna drink, man... I love you, n**ga, you know I'd go to war with you, but come on, man!"

T.I paid a visit to an Atlanta radio station to clarify where the situation stands with Combs:

"Me and Puff go way back, that's like a brother to me. Whatever was said by me was said out of love to Puff not in no intent to belittle him or check him. Puff a grown man, he do what he want to do.

I just felt it was necessary for me to separate myself from the situation that was going on, so people knew that I wasn't involved. Because of my personal circumstance, that's the kind of activity I can't afford to engage in right now. That was my purpose!

Our relationship goes too deep for that and of course I offered my opinion out of love. We spoke that night, we spoke the next day and we spoke today."

As for Combs, Mr. Forbes Billionaire himself, he kept his communication to Twitter, saying:

“I have a [responsibilty] that I promise I will live up to. And I’m more [disappointed] in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn….Bottom line is I’m sorry to all! Pls find it in your heart to accept my apology. I will do better and be greater and a source of positivity!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wtf

Anonymous said...

First of all ditty needs to take those grills out of his mouth and stop being an imposter. He is a millionaire/ billionaire, father, and businessman who grew up in a good environment. So why isn't that he feels that he is hood and has the right to tell a bunch of grown people whom some grew up in rough conditions and however they earned or made their money, what gives him a right to dictate what they can drink. Even if it was free they are grown a** adults. He apologized becAuse he realized that in the A they are like a big family and stick together and Diddy didn't want those real Goons get at him. For real for real Diddy needs to put that liquid courage down and grow the hell up and start acting his age and stop always trying to be the center of attention and for all of the sinning your a** be doing , fornicating, having a basketball team out of wedlock how dare you bring religion in your mess

Anonymous said...

Just Puffy showing that no matter how much money you have or make, maturity is not guaranteed. He's acting like his normal selfish arrogant self. Nothing new here. Though I am proud of T I for trying to separate himself from the situation. He can't afford no more trouble and you would think the Puffy would have considered that as well.