Friday, July 22, 2011

Beyonce Plans to Start Having Kids at 40

image: Beyonce

The American songstress released her fourth studio album entitled 4 at the end of last month after taking a break from the industry.

The superstar has now revealed her plans to turn her back on her career for a little longer in a bid to start a family with her husband Jay-Z, 41.

The 29-year-old platinum-selling artist has previously sparked rumours of a planned pregnancy, after speaking of her desire to start her own brood with her rapper beau.

Beyoncé says within the next 10 years, she hopes to have begun her family.

“Forty, that’s a good one,” she told Access Hollywood.

“Before I hit the age of 40, I’d love to have some children. I would love to direct, continue to learn videos and maybe by then a film, a short film… I love documentaries. I just hope that I’m happy and into my children and well-adjusted and still making music, if that makes me happy at that time.”

CLICK TO READ

No comments: