Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Say What? Beanie Sigel Apologizes to Jay-Z

Seems like Beanie Sigel has finally came to his senses and realized that you should NEVER bite the hand that feeds you.  For the past few years Beanie had been talking a lot of smack about his former friend Jay-Z, but not anymore.  In a recent interview with XXLMag.com Beanie owned up to his wrong doings in the situation and apologized.  Read what he had to say below.

“What Mike Epps say? ‘Gangstas fuck up too.'  Whatever I felt this dude Jay did wrong to me, it can’t outweigh the one thing he did do for me – he gave me an opportunity. Dude gave me an opportunity. A lot of people don’t get opportunities. He gave me that. That outweighs everything. I need that in black and white. I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there. I should have never done that.”

“I was explaining the whole Roc-A-Fella shit and a lot of feelings were going to get hurt.  I was airing shit out. Just the homies could listen to that when they come into the studio. I couldn’t put that out. It wouldn’t sit right with me.”

I wonder what Jay’s response will be, if he even responds at all.  We all know he is a busy man these days.

No comments: