Tuesday, June 14, 2011

IDKNews: Soulja Boy Claims His Facebook Page Was Hacked?






by: PatriceJohnson, Your Black World




Soulja Boy… Sit down somewhere…




Soulja Boy has just recently tried to clear the air after allegedly being accused of posting hateful messages onto his Facebook page about white people… Calling them fagg*ts and stating that he hates them…




His statuses stated:







"IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f**k THEM."


"I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f**king weirdo stalkers!"




Just today, Soulja Boy stated that he had nothing to do with what happened to his Facebook page…





"I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked."


"I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages. This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."




I personally don’t know what to believe… Hackers may have gotten into his account somehow but I ask myself… Could this just be another way for Soulja Boy to make himself relevant again? Being that he hasn’t had a hit since the series of “Crank That” songs that he came out with back to back… I just hope that the air gets cleared and he can get back to where he started…

No comments: