Monday, June 6, 2011

Congrats: Lauryn Hill is Pregnant…Again

On her debut solo album Lauryn Hill dedicated a song entitled “To Zion” to her first born child of the same name.  Thirteen years and four more children later Lauryn is now expecting her her sixth.  Lauryn hinted that she was pregnant back in April during a performance in L.A when she stated,

“I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America. I’ve got five big children, you believe that? If you ask anybody I went to high school with, they’d be like puzzled… Wait till you hear the big secret though.”

She finally revealed the “big secret” this past weekend during a performance in Detroit when she admitted she was pregnant.  Congrats to her!!! I wonder if she plans on having more children after this one?

No comments: