Monday, March 28, 2011

FOXY BROWN KICKED OFF THE JOYNER SHOW

*Earlier we reported that Tom Joyner had to kick trouble prone raptress Foxy Brown off his Fantastic Voyage Cruise this year.

Well not too surprisingly Foxy has responded via twitter with her side of the story. She’s straight up calling Joyner a liar. Check this out:

SO I’m up packing my Luby’s and Kirkwoods to meet my pumpkin Shyne in Belize for a lil’ vacay…..and I get a call that Tom joyner is on the radio disrespecting me….again! OKAY NOW MR. JOYNER, your old enough to be my grandfather which is why I let your distasteful comments in our interview go without putting you in your place. Obviously, you equated my silence with weakness. My maturation with passivity. Grandpa you need to learn some respect, I’m the wrong one to romp wit you will get checked!!

read more click here

No comments: