Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chris, Are you Serious?

If I hear one more Chris Brown fan prattle on about how Brown is being "unfairly" victimized in the the aftermath of his victimization of his former girlfriend Rihanna I think my head's going to explode.
And his $300,000 "Oops" necklace is a very bad look right now IMHO. It clearly triggers the Gap Band's classic "Oops upside your head." Not funny. And if Chris Brown doesn't get the implication, I'd say he needs new handlers.
Look, my original post got eaten by digital gremlins, but the bottom line is this: if fan adulation washes away all accountability for his assault of his ex, it will do Chris Brown no good.

Click to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the whole thing was a conspiracy to elevate and deflate a black man...make us appear like we are savages or something to appease their twisted ideology of black people...I can't stand corporate media in America...