Monday, June 22, 2009

Letoya Sticks Her Ground... I"ll Be at the BET Awards!


Letoya shut down the rumors about her not being able to perform at the BET awards because of Matthew Knowles! Read the details:

In case you haven’t heard the beef, there’s rumors claiming Matthew Knowles is trying to get Letoya pulled out the BET Awards because Beyonce is set to perform. Shots fired!!! So during an interview with WPGC’s DJ Flexx, she was asked to address the rumors…

Dj Flexx: “Let’s just say that it’s true, how does it make you feel that Matthew would go so hard at you to get you off the show?”

LeToya: “It saddens me a little. Because our situation happened close to 10 years ago, and I think as we all know Bey is a very very very talented artist, and I think that we both have our own lanes and fanbase, and I don’t see why I would have to be one of the ones picked out of the entire crew of females that will be hitting the stage that night. I don’t know… I’m gonna try and word this right… I just don’t understand why I’m picked outta that group because there are so many other female artists performin’ that night and I think we all deserve to have a chance at that stage. Everybody works hard and we all have something different to offer, from Keyshia to Keri to Bey, everybody is different in their own ways so it saddens me if that’s true, and I hope that’s not the case but I’ll be there regardless”.

I hear that Letoya, maybe if Kelly had some balls like that she may have a platinum album under her belt by now instead of hosting a Bravo reality show to make ends meet!

No comments: