Thursday, June 11, 2009

First Lauren now Nivea... Wayne Sure Does Get Around!


Rumors are circulating that Lil Wayne has popped yet another one in somebody and this time its washed up R&B singer Nivea who has been rumored to be in relations with Lil Wayne off and on! Peep the details via my good friend Freddy O:

Last week my boy called to tell me that the one and only Nivea was about to have a baby. Yes, she’s pregnant you heard it first on www.Freddyo.com. I would like to be the first to send my congratulation to her and her baby daddy soon to be husband Wayne. The two is said to be marrying in the next few months. Hmmmm I wonder about that. Wayne will also be having a child with the one and only Ms, Lauren London who is also pregnant by him . WOW…. I wonder what they said when they both found out about each other

If this is true Lil Wayne better hope he can albums through 2025!

No comments: