Monday, September 15, 2008

Swizz Beatz says Fall BACK... Alicia is not to Blame!


Swizz Beatz released this statement to US Weekly about the current rumor that Alcia Keys caused his divorce from his wife:

“I can no longer ignore the harmful rumors, that my friend Alicia Keys is in any way linked to my marital circumstances or to the decision that [my wife] Mashonda and I have made to separate. I am disappointed that some have chosen to try and tarnish Alicia’s reputation by irresponsibly implicating her in a situation that she has absolutely nothing to do with,” Beatz, a father of two, says. “This experience has been one of the most difficult times in my life, and as was stated when we announced our separation several months ago, I ask that you continue to respect my privacy in dealing with this personal matter.”

Alicia must of ripped a new one in that ass! Ish is unacceptable! Not for nothing but I hear Mashonda was at the Baby Phat Fashion show and looked an emotional wreck! Too bad some of us carry it all in our face huh? Poor thing! Looked like a pretty happy home a couple months ago but... LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING!

No comments: