Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Irv Gotti Gets Renewed by VH1


Well it's about damn time! I love drama almost as much as I love my mama (if you catch me in between some juicy drama maybe more) and I'm so excited that Irv Gotti's reality show 'Gotti's Way' has been renewed for another season! The new season will pick up where the old show left off with Irv and his (estranged... just JK)wife Deb trying to work through their marital issues.

The show will also continue to follow Irv's journey to reclaim his empire Murder Inc and take over hip hop once again. While I'm not too interested in Irv trying to salvage a dream deferred I am more than ecstatic to see him and Deb try to work out their personal issues in the open! Hell I need something to draw me in! If your just as big a fan as I am check out the second season when it premieres on Nov.3rd!

No comments: