Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Young Joc says I'm No Deadbeat DAD!


Young Joc had an interview with Atlanta DJ Ryan Cameran and he put the rumors to rest about being accused of back child support! Read this:

“When I got on, I was only ordered to pay $114 a month because the courts couldn’t determine how much money I was gonna make,” Yung Joc explained during a live interview on V-103’s Ryan Cameron Show. “I was like, ‘What the hell is that? Who can survive on that?’ As far as it looked to them, I didn’t have a job. But I was paying more [than what was ordered]. And something came up one day, and she came to me and said, ‘I think we need to sit down and talk, because I need more money. My attorney got with her attorney, I think we did it in a cool fashion,” Joc continued. “We came up with an agreement: I was paying $2000 a month, I would take care of all his medical issues, expenses, extracurricular activities, anything to do with my son. And that was the agreement, and I never missed a payment.”

Guess he shut us up huh.... NOT, I'm sure theres more to this than what meets the eyes! I need to see whats going on behind closed doors before I make any apologizes OKAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

exactly this is said though word of mouth but where are the papers showing he was giving that much to her?